- my blog would look stupid;
- people would rather read cereal boxes and no one would ever comment;
- good blogs have a specific focus, and I am all over the place;
- serious Buddhist practitioners would lecture me on monkey mind;
- I would inadvertently hurt someones feelings and/or my kids would be embarrassed;
- and on and on.
As for monkey mind, I have a terminal case. Those monkeys bring me a boatload of great ideas, and my biggest problem is that some people actually expect me to do something with them. But that's another topic for another day. For now let's just say that I'm at peace with my varied interests, and those are what I want to share with you.